Here at Thomas M. Collins Chiropractic, Inc. Health Care Center we believe everyone deserves more than a life free of pain. We help our patients reach their best health. Explore our website for a better understanding of what we offer, then give us a call to make an appointment (707-566-7396).
Our multi-dimensional approaches allow us to treat a wide range of conditions:
- Headaches, migraines, and face pain including TMJ pain (See the Health Article on Correcting Headaches Naturally)
- Neck pain and Whiplash
- Back pain or stiffness
- Tingling, pain, or numbness of arms or legs, hands or feet
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Sciatica or disc injuries
- Hip or Groin Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Repetitive Stress Disorders
- Tennis elbow
- Golfer's Elbow
- Knee pain
- Shoulder pain
- Rotator Cuff Strain and minor tears
- Foot Pain and Plantar Fascitis
- Postural strain
- Stress-induced muscle tension
Chiropractic treatment for orthopedic injuries is covered by most insurance companies. Contact the customer service department at your insurance company about eligibility at our specific office. They will also be able to tell you how many office visits per year are allowed, deductibles, co-pays, and in rare situations whether you need a referral from your primary care physician. You may also call our office (707-566-7396) and our office manager may be able find your insurance information online through our doctor's database. We provide discounts for Medicare patients. We are not providers for Medicaid or MediCal. We have a low cost option for those without insurance. We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, DISCOVER, cash or check.
We are open Monday through Friday 9am to 6pm. Call for an appointment today – 707-566-7396.
Although the Health Care Center specializes in physical pain syndromes that usually result from injuries we have other procedures that are also appropriate for conditions such as the ones below. For these we also provide Health Consultations by phone for those who do not live near our office in Sonoma County, California. Click on this link for more on how we do this.
One very important approach we use to successfully address many of the above conditions is Monoamine Transporter Optimization which is also known as Brain Neurotransmitter Balancing.
We provide a variety of in-office therapies including:
- Chiropractic manipulative therapy of the spine and extremities. [Several primary techniques are used: Motion Palpation, Diversified, Cox Flexion-Distraction, Thompson-Table, and Arthro-Stim. These techniques range from the very gentle used on children and the elderly and more assertive techniques appropriate for large athletes.] Read about scientific research on Chiropractic in the Health Research section.
- Therapeutic massage (See our free lesson on Chiropractic and Massage in our Stress Management Course)
- Balanced, safe exercise prescription (See our free Course on Exercise and Play )
- Electrical therapies
- Dietary changes (See our free course on Wise Nutrition )
- Nutritional Supplementation (Read also Brain Neurotransmitter Balancing.)
- Lifestyle counseling
- Stress management (See our free Stress Management Course )
- Meditation (We have two free lessons in Meditation. One in our Stress Management Course and one in our Consciousness Hygiene Course. Check them both out.)
- Cranio-sacral therapy
- Botanical Medicines
For new developments in the health care field, particularly with regards to neurological health issues go to BrainHealthNow, a health blog up-dated regularly by Dr. Collins. It contains health alerts, medication warnings, new advancements in treatment options and much more.
Directions to the Health Care Center
We are located at 1212 Farmers Lane in Santa Rosa, California. We are two blocks North of where Highway 12 intersects Farmers Lane, just past Hoen Blvd. It is South of Montgomery Village on the East side of Farmers Lane. The parking lot is on the North side of Western Dental. Click on the Contact Us button above for a Google map of our location.
Thomas M. Collins Chiropractic, Inc. Health Care Center
The Perfect Blend of
Natural Healing Wisdom and Advanced Health Care Technology
1212 Farmers Lane, Santa Rosa, CA 95405